Incoming freshmen who are
graduating high school seniors
will be considered for most
of our incoming freshman scholarships by submitting the Application for Admission by February 1 of their senior year.
We accept ACT/SAT scores for high school seniors through the December test date.
The incoming freshman scholarships
include, but are not limited to:
- Regent's Scholarship
- Chancellor's Scholarship
- Deans Scholarship
- UNO Advantage Scholarship Program
- Maverick Advantage Scholarship
- Various general scholarships awarded by the Office of Financial Aid
Some scholarships have special eligibility criteria which require the applicant to submit the UNO
Scholarship Application. If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, you should submit
an application via Mavlink.
- Do you wish to apply for the UNO Alumni Association Scholarship?
- Is either parent an alumnus of UNO?
- Are you the child of an active or retired Omaha Police Officer?
- Do you have any physical/medical disabilities?
- Are you a direct descendant of a Vietnam War veteran?